New features :
- Job Search : Type CTRL + F to display it and use F3 (SHIFT + F3 ) to search forward (backward). The search is cyclic. It means when the last occurrence is reached, the next search will start from the beginning (or the end, depending the search movement)
- Widget on the status bar : A blue icon will be displayed. It means all builds of the selected view are "good". If a build (or more) is broken then a red icon will be displayed withe number of broken builds. Moreover, a balloon will be displayed whenever there is broken build in the last Rss Entries.
- RSS UI is more readable, based on the Event Log panel of Intellij 11.
- Improve loading performance by using Swing Thread (Thanks IntelliJ that warn you whenever you do not run UI component in the EDT).
- Connection issue when Job and Rss autorefresh threads are both enabled
- Configuration Panel: File input fields have now a validator. So when the file does not exist, then an error message is displayed
- Misspelling: Rename 'Password' to 'Password file' in the Configuration Panel:
About the upcoming features, I am thinking about a job filter based on the status.
Thanks for your support (Marcin, thanks for the widget suggestion).