From now, I will give more information on the development of the jenkins plugin. A SNAPSHOT is available on github. It contains the following changelog :
- [Upd] Improvement in handling Connection Exception
- [Add] Widget : when clicking on the status icon, a popup is displayed with builds status summary
- [Fix] Widget should not be duplicated when multiple project windows are opened
- [Add] The plugin starts up with the last selected view
- [Upd] Jobs are loaded in background (with a loading decorator)
- [Upd] On the popup summary panel, a health icon for the selected view is displayed
- [Fix] Build parameter dialog does not work
- Make sure you have official release installed on your IDE (0.5.1 for example).
- Close your IDE
- Download it and save it into <.IntelliJ>/config/plugin/jenkins-control-plugin-0.5.1/libs (do not forget to remove the old jenkins-control-plugin-0.5.1.jar).
Edit : Some people got some ClassNotFoundDefException when they tried to install it. I forgot to mention in the installation steps to have the jenkins plugin already installed before to proceed. Sorry for the inconvenience.